Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-orTreating

All went well, even with one having a broken wing. We started off real early, try 4 o'clock. I wasn't sure if Caitrin would do okay, and she did. My sister and I figured if we started early we would beat the rain storm coming in. Yea, ..no. We headed out right as the worst part hit. We decided to have all the kids ride in the back of the durango, not the safest, but it worked for the time being. With in minutes we were drowned rats. Once Caiti got the concept that people were giving her candy, her wing didn't bother her(nor the rain), she was running with the older ones getting as much as she could. Since we started early, we ended early. I think we were home by 5:30. We live pretty much on a dead end, so we get no trick-or-treaters. Fine by me, my chance to unwind, and kill the sugar high that all three are on. Hope every one had a safe and fun Halloween.

No comments: