Sunday, October 12, 2008

Football can take a lot out of you.

It was a rough day for Caiti Mae. Watching football takes a lot out of her. She jumps up and down, runs and shouts. Not that she knows who she's rooting for. But she knows the Seahawks and she cheers them on, (even though they aren't proving to be any good this year). She was eating a small bowl of dry cereal and trying to watch the Packers kick Seattle's rear. I can't blame her, the game was a disappointment. Dad ended up removing the bowl so she wouldn't hurt herself. I wish I could sleep like that. Oh... to be young again.


I suppose I should wake her up, I do have to work tomorrow and it's 5 o'clock. I'm not going to lie, it's peaceful with her asleep. I can get a few extra things done without her dragging out her babies and barbies.

No comments: