Thursday, October 30, 2008

Broken Wing..Caiti-0...Gravity-2...


I'm not sure how she's going to do, she's a lefty. Can't tell she's doped up on Hydro's...... Poor thing. It breaks my heart to see her this way.


My baby broke her collar bone, yet again. Some spot, exactly one year to the month after the first break. Poor child doesn't have the concept of gravity. This time, so I'm told since I was at work, she was jumping from the recliner on to her lil picnic table and completely missed. Eric said it was a sickening thud. When she wouldn't move her arm, he knew it was serious. The ER nurse kind of freaked out when she fell asleep in daddy's arms. She was afraid that Caiti had a concussion, but then I informed her that Caiti hadn't had a nap all day. All was better when they gave her liquid hydro codone, a sucker, and hand made lion. But she wasn't happy about the sling. She hates any sort of restrictions.

This kid is going to be my wild child. Out of all three, she's the only one who's broken any bones. No fear, I tell you. I have a strange feeling I'm not done with her visiting the ER. Heaven help me.

No comments: