Saturday, October 18, 2008

Football is over... for this year

Today we went to Moscow to watch Coop play in the championship of Clearwater Football. Before the game they were 6-0, and it didn't matter if they lost the game, they were first place. They had a banner made with all the coaches and players names on them. They all were pretty proud of it.

Good thing Grama moved home in time to watch the last game. The kids are all jacked that she's back and for good. Before the game the team had a tail gate party. I felt kind of naive and stupid I guess. I went up to get some "orange juice" for Caitrin. One gentle man hurried over to me before I gave it to her and asked me if I realized that was "Adult OJ"? Yea, no...
I think it would have made her sleep a little longer then 5 min.


THEY WON!!! WENT 7-0 GO LC TIGERS!!!


Caitrin did pretty good, though being there for 5 hours is rough on a 2 year old. At one point she fell asleep on the bleachers for all of 5 minutes, then was up and back at it, running all over the stands.







No comments: