Sunday, October 19, 2008

JR

This is JR. He's been in the family since Tarren was born. We had a heated argument last night on how old he is. I say he's 11, cuz he was a year old when Tarren was born. But he's at least 10. I'm glad mom brought him back home. This is where he belongs. He hated Arizona, you can see it in his face. JR hadn't seen grass in 3 years and as soon as he got here, he rolled and dug in my sister's yard. Poor thing. The vet asked if he was part bear. He's huge! The first words out of Caiti Mae's mouth was "Ohh... I like this puppy." Sadly I'm not sure how much longer he has. It's hard for him to get around. He's on a special diet and thyroid meds, but who knows. He's such a good dog. It's gonna kill me when he goes, but he's home now. That's all that matters.

No comments: