Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twilight the Movie

Twilight-Movie-Pictures
New Moon Movie and Twilight Merchandise



So I did it.. I watched the movie tonight, though I SWORE I wouldn't. Dare I say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Nonetheless cheesy. Eric kept laughing at me when he'd see the anger in my facial expression when the book and the movie didn't match up. I knew I'd have a hard time separating the book from the movie. And do I start with Edward- NOT HOT!!! He so wasn't what I imagined in the book. I'm glad that I didn't "waste" any money on seeing it in theater. I couldn't even justify it at the Dollar Theater. A lady that I work with burned it for me, so I didn't spend a dime. Eric and the kids enjoyed it, so I'm sure I'll be watching it again and again and again. Maybe it'll grow on me.... but until then... I'll stick to the books. They are always 100% better.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I also hated the movie (by the way, I just read all the books...again). But I read Edward's version online and then rewatched the movie and like it a little better...just a little.

Kaelene Reel said...

I wish I could read them all over again but I borrowed all of them. I was hoping all 4 would come out in paperback by my birthday, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe for Christmas. I read Edwards version right after I read the first book.. movie still doesn't do justice. :)