Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Greatest Feeling in the World

A couple of days this past week Eric delivered papers for my sister since she was really sick. That meant that Eric had to get up at 2:30 in the morning and spend a few hours out in the cold. I ABSOLUTELY hate sleeping alone. So on Friday morning, when Eric got up to do the route, I got up with him and crawled in bed with Tarren. It's warmer up stairs anyway. About an hour later, Caitrin woke up and crawled in bed with us, too. Just when we were settling back down and about to fall asleep, Trent came running up stairs because of a bad dream. Mind you, Tarren has a double size bed, not the biggest size, but doable for her. He managed to crawl in bed as well. So now there is an adult, 2 children and a toddler all in this bed. I didn't manage to go back to sleep, to much tossing and turning. But as I laid there, I thanked God for giving best thing in life... my kids. And they were all within arms reach, no greater feeling.

No comments: