Saturday, January 24, 2009

Are you kidding me??

Tonight Eric and I ventured off to our local friendly Wal-mart ( I say this with great sarcasm)to pick up some few things we forgot this morning on our family outing. Batteries, superglue, you know, menial things. It wasn't very busy.. ok not at all. When we go up to the check outs there are three checkers standing out in the aisle waiting for customer or so I thought. Not sure who has what check out, I just went to the nearest lighted one. The checker had the nerve to complain. I saw her turn to her fellow co-workers and say "Why does everyone have to pick my line?" in a real snotty tone. Are you kidding me? I just wanted to lay into her. At least you have a job, you wench. Here I stand with my unemployed husband twice removed because of the economy, and you are bitching about serving me. I just don't get it. Unfortunately I just got off the phone with the CSM at Wal-Mart and let her know how I felt and I was offended that the checker was upset to serve me. Like I was taking away her precious time to talk with her friends. Will anything happen? Who knows? Be THANKFUL you have a job to go to everyday. I know that it's hard on our family and it's a struggle every sunrise. I am blessed because the Lord has promised good to me and my family and I hold tight to that. Don't take advantage of His good nature and giving you the ability to provide.

5 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

twice removed.. ???? what are you talking about?

Kaelene Reel said...

Eric got laid off again. ATK did a 10% lay off after the 1st. Back to square one again.

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

10% of what? Their employees? Permenant? that is crappy.... at least you are working....

Kaelene Reel said...

10% reduction in force, yep permanent. He was 10 days shy of the cut off date. They'll hold on to his app for a year, and will be one of the first IF they hire back. We'll see. Que ser ah, ser ah.

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I tagged you.