Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dance Recital

So Saturday evening rolled around and every one's nerves were shot. Tarren from being scared (this wasn't her first rodeo, so I was a little annoyed), Caitrin for obvious reasons pertaining to mass stranger anxiety, and mine from, well... both the girls. Dropping Caitrin off, I hurried and got a shot of all the girls: Tarren, Caitrin, LeAnna & Hannah. Forgive me for the blurriness: horrible lighting + shaky me doesn't equal quality pictures but proof enough that my girls danced.

This is were my heart sang with JOY! Caitrin actually stepped out on to the stage and started doing the moves with the other girls.
When I saw her moving, I burst into tears. I couldn't believe that she DANCED.

As soon as the whole recital was over, she made she let the instructors know that she wanted off the stage and wanted to find her mom and dad.




It was promised to Caitrin that if she danced, even just a little, that I would take her and Tarren to Baskin Robins for whatever they wanted. I couldn't be more proud of them!! (They did get their ice cream on Sunday after church)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm impressed! Way to go, Caitrin!