Monday, November 17, 2008

Eric is the BIG 28

So Today is Eric's 28th birthday. Or as he likes to call it the day he crawled out from under a rock. He's not much of a birthday person, so last night I made a simple dinner and a cake for him. I got him a pair of gold hoop earrings, even though he only needs one. He was trying to head out the door when I was taking these pictures. I was leaving for work and he was going to hunting camp for the week.
Yep that means that I'm along again. But I wished him a happy birthday and that was that. Off to the mountains he went, I'll see him some time at the end of this week.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Well we should have brownies and ice cream with out him. Birthday's are more fun to us anyway... And I'm sure you aren't alone. You have 3 monkey's climbing your walls. :)