Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Diagnosis...???

Tonight I got told I have a communicable disease, one of which I'm not sure has a cure. And I'm not really sure it has a proper name either. Maybe you might know, here's the symptoms: care too much, feel like you have to help, even if you don't have the means, take on guilt, sleeplessness, worry about someone elses problems, taking on other family member's problems, heartburn, frustration, pissyness...Amanda what else am I missing? I think I contracted it from you, but you said you were cured... what's you penicillin? I'm still stewing over a phone call I received at work today, and really there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. Arrrrrr......

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

The cure is to.. well I don't know. You just need to start saying "NO, I'm sorry you have to deal with it yourself." Kae, you are NOT a daycare, taxi driver, problem solver, late night invetigator, burden carry'n for everyone else person. STOP. They will be upset for a little bit. But I promise they will either get over it or go the hell away. You get to stressed out, like I do and used to. But for yourself you have to stop taking care of everyone else, husband and your children aside.