Sunday, August 10, 2008

My New POS (literally)

Well, here he is.... Ol' Blue. He arrived at our door step early this afternoon. Right now, he doesn't run. I could start by saying that he needs new tires, new battery, a new key tumbler system, & the list could go on and on and on, but it would be better to start with what he doesn't need. The body is in real good shape, the interior, well nothing some seat covers can't fix. A little vacuuming and a whole lot of bleach, plus a handful of parts, and hopefully he'll be up and running.
With the way the gas prices right now we kind of have to improvise and try to find a way to save our pocketbook from going dry every time we go to the gas station.
Eric does have his hands full on fixing this bad boy, but I know that he does love to tinker and test his skills. So Ol' Blue will give him a run for his money, or at least ours anyway.
Oh, did I mention that he's got a clutch and I don't know how to drive one. So if you see a blue car chugging up and down the road, please turn and go the other way, and save the embarrassment from both parties. And be sure to put extra coverage on your car, you might need it with me running around.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I can't believe you blogged about this pile... How funny. You are so welcome that Justin could point you in the right direction for a free POS. :)