Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go LC Tigers!

GO LC TIGERS!!

Me & my All Star! ( we are all hoping he'll go pro and support us all)





Coop's Team!
My nephew Cooper, is in the Clearwater football league. Today was the kick off of the season. The League has all the teams from around the area(all the way up from Colton, Moscow/Pullman, & Kendrick and Juliaetta) meet up and play 10 minutes against each team. I suppose it's to get all the jitters out before the first initial game. The only problem is that there's about 10 teams so the games are about an hour apart. It was really cool to watch Coop play. He's the nose guard, the one who goes up against the quarterback. He's sooo ready for his first "sack". I had to leave early since I have a two year old who needs her beauty sleep, so I didn't get to see his last two games. But when I left, his team was undefeated. I'm sure I'll be traveling around the area this fall watching him play more.

No comments: