Thursday, August 28, 2008

What an AWESOME night

Tonight we had family pictures by Michelle Wolf. We had such a good time. Caiti, who has really bad stranger anxiety, opened up to Michelle like a book. It was so fun to watch her in action. Caiti posed for her, and even carried on a conversation with her, though she proceeded to tell her about the "snake" she made in the toilet ( how embarrassing that your child talks about their potty training feats with a stranger). Tarren was a total poser, but Michelle captured Tarren's beautiful blue eyes, and Trent.... What a ham, my Mr. GQ, he soaked up every minute of Michelle. I CAN"T wait until she calls and says that my pix are ready. She was so wonderful with the kids and all the patience in the world. She did remark that my kids were awesome to take pictures of, and I told her for a cheap price she could have them. Naa.. The kids were great, Michelle was awesome, and even Eric stated that he had some fun. With that being said, my night is complete.

No comments: