Friday, September 5, 2008

Permanent????

I guess you could say that this is ALL my fault. I was the one who left the permanent marker out, and didn't put it away when I was done. I now am resorting to brainstorming on how to get this off my walls. I have tried the "Magic Eraser". Yea, Mr. Clean and his strong muscles couldn't cut it. I tried nail posh remover and that didn't work either (just look close at the picture below). That took off the paint as well as the marker, CRAP! I do know I have left over paint that we used to paint the living room. Trouble with that is I have two colors close to the same and I'm not sure what's what. The funny thing is Caiti tattled on herself on the one behind the couch. I found the one by the speaker. She did her time in the time out corner. The real punishment is going to come when dad gets home in the morning. It'll be the ear full I'm gonna get for leaving the marker in little hands reach.
This might give me an reason to run to the hardware store and purchase new paint. I now have an excuse to change up my living room.

No comments: