Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Trent

Today is Trent's 8th birthday. This morning he woke all excited to leave for camp in Orofino today. But when we got to the bus, the mood changed. He had tears pooling up and his eyes were red. He asked me to say a little prayer with him to help him be brave and strong. I sat and waited for the buses to pull out and leave to let my own tears fall. He has never been this long without me, so it was kind of hard on mama as well. I felt bad because I called Eric bawling. He just laughed and told me to enjoy the craziness that the little one is going to give me. I promised Trent that when he got back on Friday, we'd have a Transformer birthday party for him. I just hope and pray that he'll have a good time. Poor kids, I miss them already.

No comments: