Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coping.......

Since the older two are gone to church camp in Orofino for Faith Tabernacle, I've been trying to occupy Caiti. Monday night was quite nice. We gave the dog a good bath and then we settled down to watch a movie. By 7pm, Caiti fell asleep and I found myself waking up around 8:30pm on the couch. I took advantage of the whole situation and packed her up and we went to bed. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with her last night until I heard on the radio that the Aquatic Center was having family night from 6 to 8 and it only cost $10.


So I called up my nieces and asked if they wanted to join me. My oldest niece brought my great-nephew who is one, and we had a great time. So for $10 we got 7 people in, not bad I say.



I took Caitrin with the intentions of her passing out early. I figured that all that running around and swimming would tire her out. Not so much. We ended up staying up until 11pm. It must have been the all the sleep that she got the night before.

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Very cute pics. Your babycakes is quite adorable. I am sure she didn't mind the 1 on 1 time with her mom.

I love the water park if I can get deals like the one you got. My kids wear themselves out and have so much fun. We are actually going again tomorrow.

Kaelene Reel said...

It's Family Night. Every Tuesday and Thurday night from 6-8. You get your whole family in for $10. I know it's only 2 hours, but that's enought time for Caiti and the other kids. They did it last year and I loved it.

Anne said...

I love the picture on the righthand side of the family on the rail tracks...wonderful shot! Glad to see things are going well