Thursday, April 23, 2009

YEPEE!!!!

Eric called me yesterday to tell me that the next site they are moving to is the one in Lewiston. Just outside of Hell's Gate State Park. I was so praying for that one. It was a toss up between Lewiston, Moscow, or Postfalls. I could have dealt with the first two. The plant should be shutting down sometime next week (hopefully), unless Knife River tacks on another order. I'm just happy that he's coming home for a little while. No more traveling and hour and a half each way to see him, ( like I did last night and this morning). And no more stinky trailer. YEPEE!!!

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Great to hear your awesome news!!!!

Kaelene Reel said...

I know!!! He won't be home until after next weekend. Since he's the Oiler (grunt), he has to stay and help tear down then turn around and help set up, and that'll be this next weekend. Nothing like a LIL OT.