Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Girl

My baby is 3 today
Last night we made "pup-cakes" for Caitrin's birthday. She wanted to take some to her daycare. I pretty much let her take the wheel.



It was just the 4 of us, which was kind of sad. Caiti made sure we set aside a pup-cake for daddy. And if you notice I was really cheap and used her 1st & 2nd year birthday candles. I figured that 1+2 = 3, .... right? It served it's purpose.



She got a bunch of clothes from her dad and I. So one of the things she got was High School Musical footie jammies. As a baby, I couldn't keep these on her, it made her too hot. But now... she didn't want to take them off.


Just waking up with scary Mary hair, but proudly showing off her HSM jammies.
It doesn't seem like three years. She acts so much older, but I know that she has to keep up the her older siblings. She went from 2T pants straight to 4T because her legs, but of course WAY too big around her waist. She's gonna take after both her grandpas. Tall. She's in an awesome daycare. The lady has a child development degree, was a teacher in New Mexico, but has 5 kids of her own so she wanted to stay home with them. I don't have to pay extra for "pre-school", she does it everyday no matter the age. Caiti came home the other day telling me that octopi have 8 legs and 3 hearts. She comes home with the coolest art projects, and Amy lets her play with play-doh. (the biggest no no in my house..I hate that stuff more then the dentist). There are days that I just wish everything would just slow down. I have a 10 year old, a 7 year old, and now a 3 year old. Talk about my hands being full.

No comments: