Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random

I stole this from Mandi's page......

i am: wondering what God has in store for me

i know: that I have provided more for my kids then my parents ever did for us

i want: to have my bedroom finished

i have: Three wonderful children and a caring husband

i wish: sometimes we could just get a break

i hate: how my kitchen is set up, I want a new one

i miss: my childhood innocence

i fear:the unknown such as: the dark and water I can't see bottom

i feel: numb to the world, I haven't escaped the haze

i hear: Mary Poppins-(headache coming on)

i smell: the fire burning up on the hill

i crave: strawberries, watermelon & grapes

i search: for dirty clothes in the kids' room (good luck)

i wonder:when Caiti will go to bed tonight

i regret: not following my dreams when they were right in hand reach

i love: Eric, Tarren, Trenton, & Caiti Mae will all my heart and soul

i ache: for stability

i care: to much sometimes and take it all to heart

i always: ask too many questions, and make Eric mad

i am not: going to stand in the way of Eric's dreams, I will stand behind him

i believe: that God will take care of me like He promised

i dance: to my own kazoo

i sing: when no one else can hear me, it's better that way

i cry: when I can't give the kids what they want when they deserve it

i don’t always: let the kids be kids

i fight: my demons every time I look in the mirror

i write: only to escape the current world I'm in now

i win: the battle of chores

i lose: wars of laundry

i never: let anyone stand in the way of my kids

i confuse: myself everyday

i listen: as well as a deaf man, just ask Eric

i can usually be found: on "myspace" -horrid addiction

i am scared: that I'll lose my only son to the military

i need: take more time for me, since it's every one else before me

i am happy about: how far Eric and I have come-10 years

No comments: