Friday, July 18, 2008

Dishes at 4 in the morning

I try to get up early in the morning so I can do my daily chores without out the "help" of the kids. Some mornings I'm lucky to get 2 or 3 hours to myself, other mornings, like this one, aren't so lucky and I have to contend to my 2 year old. On this glorious morning, Caiti got up at 3 with me. At first I was hoping that if I threw in a Barbie Movie, she'd fall back a sleep. But noooo.... I got the pleasure of getting two more helping hands with the dishes. More suds and water on the floor and counter then in the sink, but hey how can you turn down good help at 4 in the morining?

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

How can you tell that face NO? She cracks me up that she can go all day after getting up at the crack of dawn, I for sure thought she would take a nap the other day when I had her, NOPE. To much to do.