Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Windstorm 2010

By the good graces of God, my house was spared. The only damage to the house was the front section of the gutter.




When I called Eric to let him know that our tree had fallen, I told him that I was blocked in the carport. I was unable to go anywhere. His reply "Where did you need to go?" THAT"S NOT THE POINT!!!
My car only had mud on it from the leaves being wet and dirty. No scratches!





This is the bull pine that stands between our house and our neighbors. The bricks we raised during the windstorm. I'm contemplating calling a tree faller and getting that bad boy down. I really don't want it falling on the neighbors house, since it's on our property.


Of course Caitrin had to have her picture taken next to the root ball. We aren't sure what we are going to put in place of the ornamental cherry tree. Eric's thinking another tree, I'm thinking a front porch. I said many prayers last night as the wind storm continued. I woke up to find that God heard me.








No comments: