Sunday, December 21, 2008

A White Christmas?

We have 4 days left until Christmas. AND THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND!!! Not many other people are sharing my excitement. Where I grew up, we had snow from Halloween until well past Easter and it was nothing to have 5 & 6 feet of snow. When I moved up here to Lewiston 13 years ago, my first Christmas was not white and I cried. The next year we had record snow fall and that felt normal to me, but it hasn't been that way ever since. So needless to say I'm hoping for a white one.

I know there isn't much, but it still brings a smile to my face. Looking at the weather forecast, it's suppose to keep snowing well past Christmas day.
Now I'm gonna bundle up the kids and we are gonna sled for a while. Might as well take advantage of it while it's still here.

No comments: