Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pedi's & Vampires


Tonight is my Christmas Party at the Red Lion. I am going to girlify myself. I'm actually going to wear a dress. And for those of you who don't know me, I DON'T wear dresses. I found one at Penny's on clearance, and shoes to boot at Payless for 10 bucks. Score! So I thought I'd pamper myself with pedicure from the college. That's were I feel bad. I took my Twilight Book - New Moon with me. I already made a dent in it last night, but I figured I'd do a little more reading there. No Kids, ample time, win win. The poor kid was trying to spark conversation with me and I just wouldn't have it. Since the pedi was being done at the college, it took 2 hours. I'm not complaining, I'm over half way thru now. Hopefully the generous tip compensated for the lack of conversation. To be honest, I'm disappointed in the second book because lack there of of certain characters. I won't say any more just because others are reading it and haven't got as far as I have, but none the less, it's good. I should be done with it tonight some time after the party or tomorrow at the latest. Then on to the next book. Yepee! More pix to come with me being a girl......

No comments: