Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twilight

Twilight-Movie-Pictures
Twilight Merchandise

And so it ended tonight. I finished the last book. In the course of two weeks, I read all four. I have to say that the first book was my favorite, how could one possibly imagine that much passion. I'm going to hold true to my thoughts and not go see the movie. I've heard good and I've heard really bad. I'm honest enough with myself to know that I won't be open minded about the movie and separate it- one from the other. For now I have the images of Bella and Edward in my mind and don't want it tainted. I won't say "NEVER", but just not right now. As for the rest of the books, they had their weak points, but that's what kept you reading, to find the stronger points. I'm not a groupy, a junky. I'm not going to purchase paraphernalia and put it all over my house, join a fan club, paint myself white and wear fangs. I will move on with my life, pick up where I left off on my wifely house duties, (since I pretty much neglected all of them and didn't sleep much either).
I'm sure my kids will be happy to have me back, and Eric, well, reading these books were my "hunting season". So he should know what it feels like to be abandoned.
If you want my advise. Read the books. Nothing like being apart of the greatest love story ever told.

No comments: