Friday, March 25, 2011

Women's Retreat 2011

Every year our church puts on a Women's Retreat up river above Asotin at Snake River Rendezvous for a weekend. There are 8 cabins, a dorm and a lodge and they get filled to the brim every time (I ended up bunking up with Jonnie). I've not gone the last two years since I've placed a judgement on going. It just felt that every time I went, something bad happened. I removed the judgement and took a chance. I then found out that Jonnie was going to be speaking and I didn't want to miss that opportunity. Jonnie with her BFF Christy and me.
We headed out of town last Friday as soon as I got off work. These are a few pictures I took when I work up first thing Saturday morning. It snowed on the very top of the canyon. Very thankful we were below the snow line.



Our days were packed with worship, fellowship, and speakers. Both nights I don't think we were in bed before midnight just to be up early again. To call this retreat a relaxing vacation is very far from the truth.

No comments: