Monday, March 28, 2011

Mother of the Year Award..

Saturday evening found the Reel's at my sister's house watching a movie. Which wasn't all that exciting to the kids so they ventured off to entertain themselves. I figured all the kids were upstairs in my nephews' room playing minus Trent drawing and coloring at the kitchen table. Trent kept pestering me to come look at something. I thought it was his drawings. I told him he'd have to wait a minute because his timing is so impeccable, he had to chose the point in the movie where the mystery unravels its tangled web. Within minutes the movie was over and I got up to see what he was all excited about....


........THIS.............





There wasn't enough room on the table for her to draw, so she climbed up on the counter. Apparently it was soothing enough to put her to sleep. I was very THANKFUL that she didn't roll right off. I think I need to start putting a bell around her neck.

No comments: