Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Advice from a (almost) 4 year old....

Since it's spring break here, I told the older two kids that they had to have their rooms cleaned if they wanted to go anywhere this week.
Yesterday when I got home from work all the chores, including their rooms were done. I had a sense of satisfaction.
This morning as I was getting ready for work, I noticed that Tarren's room was a mess again. I kind of scolded her in letting her know that it hadn't even been 24 hours of her room being cleaned and it was right back to where she started yesterday morning. Caiti over heard our conversation and thought she had to chime in.

Caiti: You know Tarren, (with her hands on her hips) when you take things out and play with them, you should ALWAYS put them back. And that way your room will never be messy.


Here's a snap shot of Caiti's room......
She's got the "do as I say, and not as I do" part down really well.




1 comment:

Lacey said...

At least she knows the rules! Whether she follows them or not is another story.I love it when you blog about the things the kids come up with - too funny.