Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Conversations... (it's been a while)

Setting: The girls and I are at the Asotin Football field watching Trent practice his football for 2 (very long) hours. Caitrin wanted to "mess" with my hair. Anything to entertain a 3 year old. I am playing a game on my cell phone.

Caitrin: MOM!! I told you to sit still!! (as she reefing on my head)
Me: I didn't move. You're the one moving my head.
Caitrin: I know.

She starts "combing" my hair with her fingers. Of course she's pulled out a handful of my hair. I winced in pain at one point.

Caitrin: Oh Mama. Don't be scared. It's okay.

I just grin and bear it, thinking myself "oh, I'm not scared, just afraid of loosing all my hair"

It's nice to know that if all else fails she could get a job at Helga's House of Pain.

No comments: